Dues are $105.00 per month, I don't know what the initiation fee is now, probably at least $500, maybe $1000.
i'm wanting to start golfin... i'm guessin the country club will be my best bet to start off at here...
anybody know any prices or anything like that for the golf course in the valley?
Dues are $105.00 per month, I don't know what the initiation fee is now, probably at least $500, maybe $1000.
if you are old enough go to Jenkins Ky and try to become a deputy. then you can play at raven rock for free.
plus you get to carry a gun.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
105$ every month? ....
[ QUOTE ]
if you are old enough go to Jenkins Ky and try to become a deputy. then you can play at raven rock for free.
plus you get to carry a gun.
[/ QUOTE ]
prolly 21 aint it?
Jonesville is the place I play at and a very decent course......I think right now its $600 dollars a year, and I pay them $50 a month, and you can play as much as you want if you walk for $50 a month, but if you ride you have to pay cart fees which is $5 dollars per nine holes which isn't bad at all......I wish we would get some golfing weather....
is that 50$ a month required even if you dont play?
but you say you can play anytime you want??
so you could go down there and play ever day if you wanted to...
I'd say your best bet if you are just starting out is not to do a membership anywhere yet, but just go somewhere where you can play 9 or 18 holes for a set fee. I know there are lots of places in Kingsport and the surrounding areas to play...
I've also been thinking about learning to play but its an expensive sport!!
Go to Dan Hall Mountain in Coeburn and play. If you can play that course and have a lil fun, then you can play golf anywhere and enjoy it fully.
THE best course around here to play on that's public and relatively cheap is Tri-Cities Golf Course in Blountville. I think it's 25 bucks w/cart and 20 w/o to play 18. They've got 27 holes (3 different 9 hole courses) to play on. Spectacular course, well maintained, and just overall a nice place to play.
if you're just starting out though, driving range for several weeks until you're able to hit some of your more vital clubs, then go somewhere cheap and not really crowded so you can take your time and play your shots.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[ QUOTE ]
is that 50$ a month required even if you dont play?
but you say you can play anytime you want??
so you could go down there and play ever day if you wanted to...
[/ QUOTE ]
yes it is $50 a month even if you don't play.....its $600 for the whole year, but they don't ask for that up front....you pay them $50 a month for 12 months.......
but yeah like Craziefather said, Tri Cities is a very nice course, one of the best in the area.........and whoever said the driving range was the best thing is exactly right, I've been playing golf for well over 5 years, and still can't hit some of my clubs in my bag.......
Bookmarks